The Game Setup
- It involves using two decks of cards of the same suit.
- A total of 54 cards are laid out horizontally into 10 tableau columns.
- The left-most four columns will have six cards in each stack, while the remaining six columns will have five cards in each stack.
- Only the top card within each tableau is turned face-up for play.
- The remaining 50 cards are stacked face-down as the stock pile, located in the top left corner of the play table.
How to Play 4 Suit Spider Solitaire
To play four-suit Spider Solitaire, the rules are similar to those of two-suit Spider Solitaire.
- If one of the 10 columns in the tableau has no cards, you can move any individual card there, or a group of sequenced cards if they are of the same suit in descending order. By clicking on the stock pile, it will place 10 new cards in play. Each column will then receive another card face-up at the bottom of it. This may block your ability to move sequence cards if the newly placed card is not part of that sequence.
- When you have sequenced cards of the same suit from King to Ace, they will be moved to the foundation pile. Once you have completed four sequences from King to Ace for each suit, you win the game! If you move through the stack cards and run out of moves on the tableau, the game is lost.
- In addition, you can also try our game of the day and compete with other players. With the option to play unlimited games online, you can test your skills and improve your strategy. Give it a try and see how many games you can win!